Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas pictures











So...Christmas pictures. Always seems like a good idea at the time. Ellie was a doll, except that she was driving the woman crazy saying "cheese" and making an awful picture face. Matthew was a blubbering mess throughout the entire section. Crying, crying, crying. What is it about pictures? I was seriously considering letting them take his picture in our black and blue graffiti print stroller. The head shots of him here were finally taken while I was draped in the entire black velvet background, holding him, leaning back as far I could to get myself out of the picture. Some of the pictures are so miserable they are actually cute.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new blog Liz! The Christmas pictures are adorable and your story about hiding underneath the blanket to help Matthew was hysterical!

    ReplyDelete